What Is The Ignite Loyalty Program?
The IGNITE block chain-based, loyalty programs, sponsored by retailers and other businesses, offer rewards, discounts, and other special incentives as a way to attract and retain customers. They are designed to encourage repeat business, offering people a reward for store/brand loyalty (hence the name). Typically, the more often a customer patronizes the merchant—and the more they spend—the greater their rewards.
- IGNITE Loyalty programs are offered by retailers and other corporations as a way to attract and retain customers.
- IGNITE Loyalty programs offer rewards, discounts, or other special incentives and are designed as a reward for a customer’s repeat business.
- IGNITE Loyalty programs benefit companies not only by developing customer loyalty but by providing crucial information on how customers are spending and what products or types of offers are most appealing.
How the IGNITE Loyalty Program Works
IGNITE Loyalty program incentives vary. Typical IGNITE incentives include:
- advance notice of/early access to new products
- early access to sales
- free merchandise or enhanced services
- special services, like free or expedited shipping
- members-only discounts
- VIP access
- Digital access to download IGNITE-related perks
To join the IGNITE loyalty program—also known as a rewards program or points program—customers register their personal information with Sizzle and are given a unique identifier, a numerical ID and a wallet. They use that identifier when making a purchase.
Purpose of the IGNITE Loyalty Program
IGNITE Loyalty programs provide two key functions: They reward customers for their repeated patronage, and they provide the issuing company with a wealth of consumer information and data. While companies can evaluate anonymous purchases, the use of an IGNITE loyalty program offers additional details on the type of products that may be purchased together, and whether certain incentives are more effective than others.
IGNITE Loyalty programs particularly apply to high-volume businesses that thrive on return customers. And since it’s more expensive to acquire a new customer than to sell to an existing one, the prospect of creating a loyal following is fundamental to adding value. When appropriately executed, repeat customers will help recruit new ones at a fraction of the cost of traditional marketing methods.
When these IGNITE Loyalty programs are integrated into the customer’s everyday routine, they will cultivate true brand loyalty. Often, customers will get invested in the program—and they will stick to a hotel, store, restaurant, credit card, or airline because of points or rewards they’ve accrued in its loyalty program, more than anything else.